Charles R. Deppe, CPA
Charles R. Deppe, CPA joined the firm in 1997 and became a Principal in 2010. Prior to joining MCB, Charles gained more than 18 years of experience in not-for-profit, small business, public, and governmental accounting.
Charles manages numerous audit engagements for MCB. He has extensive experience auditing all types of companies including not-for-profit organizations, manufacturing, retail, government contractors, hotels, small businesses and start-ups..
Charles is an expert in audit management, nonprofit accounting and taxation, grant accounting and Uniform Guidance audits.
Charles also has considerable experience in auditing employee benefit plans. He has focused primarily on employer sponsored retirement plans and has in-depth knowledge in this area. Charles currently serves as the firm’s Employee Benefit Plan Quality Control Leader.
CONNECT WITH CHARLES
EXPERIENCE & AWARDS
- Certified Public Accountant – State of Maryland, Commonwealth of Virginia
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Certified Internal Control Auditor
- Forensic CPA
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY MEMBERSHIPS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Greater Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- The Institute for Management Accounting
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- The Institute for Internal Controls
- American Society of Association Executives
- Bachelor of Science – Accounting, University of Maryland