October 17, 2016: Individual Tax Return Extension Due Date

Individuals: If you requested/obtained a 6-month tax extension, file your income tax return (Form 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ) and pay any tax due by this date.

Electing Large Partnerships: If a 6-month tax extension was requested/obtained, file a 2015 tax return (Form 1065-B) and pay any tax due by this date. If required, provide each partner with an amended copy of their Schedule K-1 (Form 1065-B) or substitute Schedule K-1. (See March 15 for the deadline for furnishing Schedules K-1 to the partners.)

Share This