OUR INDUSTRIESDCAA and FAR Compliance – We Have You Covered.
MCB has been serving the tax, accounting and DCAA and FAR compliance needs of the government contracting community for over 70 years.
We understand that government contractors face unique challenges in addition to everyday business challenges of winning new business (contracts), securing financing, and increasing profits.
Government contractors also need to structure their operations for compliance with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) Part 31 and satisfying the audit requirements of the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA).
We are proud to serve government contracting companies ranging from emerging businesses to large enterprises. MCB’s Government Contracting Practice Group is led by a senior team of experts who recognize issues of government contracting clients and bring them to your attention, putting you in a proactive position for compliance and profitability.
Government Contracting Compliance Services
- Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) Compliant accounting systems
- Incurred cost submissions
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 31 compliance
- Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) compliance
- Indirect rate structuring
Audit & Assurance Services
- Financial statement compilation, review and audit
- Due diligence
- Special purpose financial statements
- Collateral audits for banking purposes
- Employee benefit plan full and limited-scope audits
Tax Planning & Compliance Services
- Strategic tax plans
- Tax planning / structuring for future sale of business
- Business succession tax planning
- Corporation, S-Corporation, and Partnership tax returns
- Business Owners and Executive Management tax returns
- Representation in Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and state tax matters
- Employee benefit plan tax return preparation
- Sales and use tax
- Gross receipts taxes
- Business licenses and fees
- Income / franchise tax
- Real estate and personal property tax
- Business tax credits
- Tax withholding calculations for foreign investors of U.S. entities
- Review of accounting system for DCAA compliance
- Direct and indirect cost rate structure analysis
- Strategic pricing assistance, analysis of RFPs, and preparation of cost proposals
- Interpretation of Small Business Administration Rules and regulations, including minority participation requirements of the 8(a) and SDB programs
- Support for resolution of government audit and compliance issues, and contract disputes
- Review and development of policies and procedures related to accounting, contracts, and pricing
- Litigation support in the areas of claims, bid protests, and investigations
Connect with our Government Contracting Industry Leaders
We’ve curated a number of useful resources and links for the Government Contracting Industry.
No Events on The List at This Time