File information returns with the IRS, including Forms 1098, 1099, and W-2G for payments made during 2012.

File Form W-3 with Copy A of all Forms W-2 issued for 2012.

File Form 8027 if you are a large food or beverage establishment.

File Form 2290 and pay the tax for vehicles first used in January.

Farmers and Fishermen: File 2012 Form 1040 and pay any tax due. However, you have until Apr 17 to file if you paid your 2012 estimated tax payments by Jan 15, 2013.

Share This