Seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant/Word Processor to join our internal operations team. Our CPA firm has been named to Accounting Today’s 2020 “Best Accounting Firms to Work for” list as well as “A Top 10 Best Firms for Women”. Great people, challenging work, friendly professional services environment, beautiful office in a great location.
The strongly preferred candidate is tech savvy with strong Microsoft and Adobe skills. Primary responsibilities include:
- Processing of monthly billing for principals of the firm
- Editing financial statements using Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat
- Process cash receipts and post to client accounts in Practice Management
- Support of other Operations Team activities: marketing/firm networking events, receptionist relief, tax return processing
- Experienced Administrative professional
- Technology savvy (intermediate to advanced level of Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat)
- Strong detail orientation
- Highly organized with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Project calm and professional demeanor
- Thrive and enjoy work demands when deadlines must be met
- Availability for overtime hours during heavy deadline seasons (March/April, Sept/Oct)
Job Type: Full-time
Once this new hire has been cleared medically, they will need to perform their duties at our office in Fairfax. They will join 5-7 other individuals who are there on a daily basis. We anticipate bringing our full staff (60-65) back to the office mid Fall.
Please submit resume to email@example.com.